Privately Owned Since 1955
The company was founded in 1955 as Oxford Container in New Oxford, Pennsylvania. The modest 10,000 square foot facility housed 10 employees manufacturing can cases and brown shipping containers. TimBar’s growth accelerated in the 1970’s with acquisitions in Florida and again in the 1990’s with acquisitions in South Carolina, Tennesee and New York. In 1988 Oxford Innovations was formed to focus on retail packaging and displays and in 1998 CorrLam was established to specialize in litho-laminated packaging. In 2005 and 2006 the company purchased two facilities in Tampa, Florida – Berry Packaging and Stailey Packaging. In 2010, Valley Forge Containers joined the TimBar family and in 2011 majority ownership of PolyWoven Distributors LLC was secured.
To view a current map of our locations, please click here.
Our legacy provides us with a broad perspective of many different customers in diverse industries. Our success with supplying innovative packaging springs from our commitment to understanding our client's needs and applying creative talent and technology to achieve bottom line results.